Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Get involved!! Help me renovate ASID's community service project the "Boys Hope House"





Well its that time of year again! ASID's community services project is in motion. I am so excited for this challenge and have had the pleasure of meeting these very smart young men and can't wait to surprise them with a new home makeover! As you know I was looking to raise money for this cause so that their home could be as comfortable and beautiful as possible. On May 14th I held a Poker Tournament Fundraiser that raised $6,800. Yeeeeehh.. Not bad for my first go at it. ;) Thank you all who participated! What a great night I am still getting calls on how much fun it was..

And now you will see the beginning stages of all your generosity. I am in the middle of planning the design for the Boys Hope House. The renovation starts June 17th and will last 10 days! Below is a schedule of the week I'll be at the home. Please contact me if you have any donations or would like to help! We need lots of hands. This house is about 6,000 square feet and at this time there is six boys and two house parents living there. If you are not available that week you can still get involved. I need help preparing and sourcing goods from now until we begin demo! So lets get started...

Please click on the schedule below for a larger clearer version. *Updates will be made often, please check back.
xoxo Stephanie

Go to Boys Hope Girls Hope Website



0 comments: