Thursday, June 18, 2009

Babies need a little design too!

Recently, I went home to visit my family to catch up, it was weird because everyone in my family are having babies. Cribs, high chairs, and baby accessories seemed to be the never ending talk. I went shopping for a baby gift and browsed through the cribs and "yuck!" I was not impressed. I was on a mission to find a few cribs that were not your average cribs and had design in mind. All you mothers I hope that you get inspired by my finds!

1. Alex Crib by Ducduc 2. Design Public 3. Bassinet by Ooba 4. Sandra by Miguel 5. Ebony Sleigh Cradle by Posh Tots 6.Parker Toddler crib by DuDuc 7. Nest crib by Ooba 8. Regal Cradle by Posh Tots 9. CSN Baby

This was my all time favorite crib, The Dylan Modular Crib System by Spunky Sprouts. This modern crib includes a changing table, Storage, and a bonding bench.

The Dylan can be used until your child is a toddler by reconfiguring the crib. I love that it has a modern, simple, sleek look which will work with many different themes as the baby gets older and of course the bright fun colors it comes in.

Be creative every day! ~ Rachel

0 comments: