Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Godiva decadence suite

I came across some furniture pieces made entirely of chocolate while I was surfing the net which reminded me of Godiva's annual Valentine's Day promo. I know I'm a couple months late, but I've got chocolate on my mind and I thought I'd share the clever pics with you anyways. At last years event, Godiva teamed up with Jonathan Adler and The Bryant Park Hotel for their annual promo, creating the ultimate hotel "sweet" suite ;) as a giveaway for one lucky couple. A chocolate lovers dreams come true! An amazing exhibit of a hotel room suite made entirely out of chocolate or of things painted to look like chocolate.





The Jackson Pollock abstract art piece (above) and Gustav Klimt's "The Kiss" (below) were reinvented using Godiva chocolate.






Here are some other fun chocolate surprises!!





Love love love these shoes!! Two of my favorites wrapped into one: chocolate and high heels!



Chocolate computer keyboard anyone?


This racecar was made entirely out of chocolate. Even the wheels and hubcaps were painted with chocolate powder!!

0 comments: